Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,986 Posts
Ok well now I have to change it completely as you posted more pics when I posted my other post! Looks like a nicely Balkan influenced rifle. Partially defaced Imperial eagles, and an F suffix on there. The sling hangers look pretty thick, but cool they are still there! Congrats on a beautiful rifle.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, its got the old small one near the front. Came thru Vermont. There's no SA but it has the "F" suffix in the serial number, Balkan? Also isn't counterbored. Only marks on the rear sight are the ones you see in the pic.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok well now I have to change it completely as you posted more pics when I posted my other post! Looks like a nicely Balkan influenced rifle. Partially defaced Imperial eagles, and an F suffix on there. The sling hangers look pretty thick, but cool they are still there! Congrats on a beautiful rifle.
Thank-you, I was wanting to tell you I was still posting as far as pics, but couldn't.

·
Platinum Bullet Member
7,597 Posts
I was thinking SCW until I saw the defaced Eagles. Nice Balkan.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.