Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thank goodness for layaway!! Finally paid this one off and it is a purdy one. Another Steyr pistol to the collection. Don't know much about them but I like it!!

My other Steyr-Budapest

·
Registered
36 Posts
Very nice. I have a Steyr Hahn Model 1911 that was manufactured for the Army of Chile. I find it to be nicely balanced with mild recoil and very accurate. Definitely one of my favorite guns to take to the range. Ammo is a bit pricey but I'm not going to let that stop me from enjoying the gun. I've definitely become addicted to Steyr Hahn's and can't wait to get another one.

If you would like to know more about them, check out the web page that I linked here. Has lots of good information. Enjoy your new Steyr.

http://randyrick.us/AustrianFirearms/pm1912.htm

·
Platinum Bullet member
2,096 Posts
That's a nice looking set of Steyr pistols, both appear to be in great shape.

·
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
fiamma tricolore

Thanks for the link, I'll give it a read later today.

NavyGunner

Thanks, yes they are both in great shape and it took me a few years till I found what I wanted.

·
Registered
220 Posts
I like these 1915 Steyers. Nice looking one you picked up. The M7 is also an interesting pistol, often unit marked on the grip.

Joe

·
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Joe

The 07 is unit marked

15.H.R. 257

I translated it once but can't find it right now. Here's a few more photos of it.

Sorry thats all the photos I have of it right now.

Mark

·
Registered
220 Posts
Mark

I love unit marked gun, so much history in them. Thank you for sharing the unit mark.

Recently saw a M7 in a gun store unit marked: PB 80 59 on the grip disc.

Joe

·
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The history is all the reason I collect these old firearms!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts