Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Platinum Bullet member
2,099 Posts
You may have a better chance of getting the info you desire by posting this over on Jan Still's GunBoards Luger forum which is located at http://luger.gunboards.com/forum.php There are some very nice knowledgeable guys there who would be very happy to help you. That being said 113 R. is most likely something like the 113th regiment, 10th company, weapon #4. But you should post some good photos, and does your pistol have any Imperial German acceptance marks which would indicate WW1 German military service? Mauser 1914 pistols saw service with other countries military and police units so some clear photos of the complete pistol would be a good help to narrowing down it lineage.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi
I did post it on Jan Still's site and so far I have not found out.I was thinking about the same as you with the markings. The pistol is not mine, I was thinking about buying it, but he wants to much for it. The price is $695.00. I collect the mauser pistols and I do not have one that is unit marked.
Best Regards
bob

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.