Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is one pistol I never thought I would have. Have always thought they were interesting from what little I have read on them. Even the info is scarce on these. Was able to buy this one for $350 at the military collector show here. Beautiful finish and all parts are matching. The grips are replacements and its missing the tool under the grip which I hope to replace. With the side panel off I can see how these can be fragile and not safe to shoot with reg. 9mm. The bore is nice also. The design to me seems overly complex more so than any other gun I have ever taken apart.

·
Administrator
12,313 Posts
Very nice find, congratulations! They are hard to find and the cartridges are even harder!

Here is mine, it even has the little tool inside:

PS. The retainer clip of your right-hand grip doesn't look original.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah Nic. my retainer looks like a home brew job. Are your grips aftermarket? If so they look a lot better fitting than mine. I know I will probably never find an orig. holster but I wonder what other style would be a good fit and look ok.

·
Administrator
12,313 Posts
Everything is original; the replacement grips don't come with a retainer clip & its axis. When I bought the pistol it was missing the front sear spring, but I was able to find a replacement and now the gun is 100%.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Very nice one. Amazing your grips have survived so long in such nice shape knowing how delicate they are. I would like to find a set of wood replacement grips. May be one day I will attempt to make a set of my own.

·
Gold Bullet member
12,858 Posts
Beautiful. Great score!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.