Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a 1909 carbine that has the side mount sniper base that I was told was originally for the 1891 sniper that used the 3x30 French SOM scope. I was wondering if anyone has ever seen the base and or scope? Is there any pics. in a book or any info. at all would be helpfull. I would like to make use of the mount if possible.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
we need some pics of yours

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes, too much money for me, but they at least have a nice picture that you can look at for free.
I had never seen one before, unfortunatly you can not see any details of the mount.
I have the base on my rifle and it is unusual to say the least in the way the mount must attached

·
Gold Bullet member
2,273 Posts
I just got a 1909 carbine that has the side mount sniper base that I was told was originally for the 1891 sniper that used the 3x30 French SOM scope. I was wondering if anyone has ever seen the base and or scope? Is there any pics. in a book or any info. at all would be helpfull. I would like to make use of the mount if possible.
Thanks

here are some photos of the scope.. the gyt wants 3500 which is way high imo.. but it ishis scopeand he gets to ask what ever he wants.it has been for slenow for about a year.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts