Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been watching and losing auctions on these pistols for years. Finally managed to win one made in Hungary. Im sure anyone reading this knows the next question. Where can I find clips? There is one in CZ for $350 plus shipping. Not willing to drop that kind of money on one. Seeing as I have a machine shop I may even consider making a few for resale. Still, I need one to start with. Sources or even an offer to lend one in return for a new one (plus your original) would be appreciated.
Second question- Can more than one round be loaded and fired without the clip?

· Registered
220 Posts
You do not need the clip to shoot more than one round. They are for loading only. You can load it one round at a time. Needs to watch the bolt release - it bites fingers worse than an M1 Garand. Also, the factory Fiocchi ammo tends to be underpowered.

Reactions: etwmsjr

· Registered
786 Posts
Very nice example, in my opinion the 1907 is one of the most aesthetically pleasing military pistols ever, nice ergonomics, and a solid design (not often all of those things happen together!).

A word on the ammo, Fiocchi is the only company that makes it and its consistency varies from lot to lot. Most of it is slightly underpowered and if you have a lightly used gun with healthy springs it may not cycle all of the way.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.