Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Gold Bullet member
2,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looked hard at a 1904 dated M95 today,Tula, non refurbed,totally original. $200. The story is that it was brought back after WW2 by a guy that was in charge of the police in Seoul Korea. Sellar has some documention. Condition was fair to good.

I'm still thinking about it.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Man, I don't know why you need to think about that. How many original Imperial era Nagants you think you're gonna have a shot at for $200? Look for Tula star marked parts, indicating a rebuild at some point after about 1928. Is it single action? I'll grant you better condition would be nice. But, the last pre1910 dated, original, 90+% condition Nagant I came home with was more like $600.......
Even if it proves to be an early rebuild, if it's not a rusted POS, it's worth $200.

·
Super Moderator Platinum Member Zombie Killer
4,049 Posts
If you're still thinking about it, you'd better be thinking how fast you can get back to him to hit him with your money!!!

·
Gold Bullet member
2,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I still want to pick it up..problem is bills are due this week and the money comes in next week.:(

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
I hate it when that happens! Every week. Good luck with it.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
I still want to pick it up..problem is bills are due this week and the money comes in next week.:(
Put SOMETHING down on it! Have him hold it for you.:eek:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts