Gunboards Forums banner

1898 Enfield Help

550 views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  john.k 
#1 ·
Dug this monstrosity out and the barrel is a absolute sewer pipe long past what I would consider safe to fire. Barrel as is is 16” long. The rest of the rifle seems in fair working condition and I am going to move it on if anyone has a use for it. I was hopeful to get a accurate description and what would be a fair asking price before moving it on over to Tucos Trader forum. To be clear I’m not looking for end of the rainbo pricing,I want to sell quickly and get it into the hands of someone who will appreciate and have a use for it. Thx. C

See less See more
#5 ·
Its worth something as-is. Many of the parts have been stripped and refinished. Eventually you might sell all. How long it will take is another story. After that you're going to have leftovers nobody wants.
If you are going to move it, its better to let it go as one big chunk and be done with it. Somewhere out there somebody will take the gamble as a potential project, or a source for parts to add to their own.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.