Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
Nah...I still read "cruffel", not "bubba". "gil", has a point. What sights are installed??? Do you have the old type sights? Then most likely someone took off the range plate. If you have sights calibrated for the m/41 ammo, most likely it was done during an arsenal visit??? Either way I don't like the four holes in the stock either. I have heard about rifles that over night hanging on the wall received a range plate which covers the four holes. :confused:

·
Silver Bullet Member
1,913 Posts
Nah...I still read "cruffel", not "bubba". "gil", has a point. What sights are installed??? Do you have the old type sights? Then most likely someone took off the range plate. If you have sights calibrated for the m/41 ammo, most likely it was done during an arsenal visit??? Either way I don't like the four holes in the stock either. I have heard about rifles that over night hanging on the wall received a range plate which covers the four holes. :confused:
I can attest to this! During the late night awhile back, one mysteriously appeared on my 1912. And it was an original Swedish Range plate for the M41 ammo. Now I am hoping for this to repeat on a 1916 Elm. A guy can only wish.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.