Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Shovel76, Just got 4 M1895's from InterOrdnance (2 1920's dates,2 1930's dates) and all four were in very nice (refurbed) condition with VG+ to excellent bores. Small import markings were a bonus as was the "group buy" price. AIM also has nice guns for sale but did not buy from them ,this time, as I wanted some 1920's dates which AIM said they did'nt have. Both AIM and I/O are Gunboards sponsors.gospodin

·
Gold Bullet member
2,208 Posts
Shovel76, Just got 4 M1895's from InterOrdnance (2 1920's dates,2 1930's dates) and all four were in very nice (refurbed) condition with VG+ to excellent bores. Small import markings were a bonus as was the "group buy" price. AIM also has nice guns for sale but did not buy from them ,this time, as I wanted some 1920's dates which AIM said they did'nt have. Both AIM and I/O are Gunboards sponsors.gospodin
What are the details on the group buy? I think I missed it.

·
Silver Bullet Member
7,360 Posts

I was just at AIM on Wednesday. They said they werecrunning low on M95 Nagants. I got a 1932 dated revolver. It has the Century mark. Nice pistol. The other I have is a 1943 Izhevsk.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Fireman, Unfortunately,the group buy ,via the 'Boards ,deal expired on August 23. The deal was $69.95 (plus the usual exorbitant "next day air" shipping fee) per revolver. This was about $19.00 per gun less than I/O's usual price. My only complaint was with Fedex which took 5 days to ship a "next day air" package. Maybe,if enough of us are interested,we can get another group buy going?

·
Registered
210 Posts
What are the details on the group buy? I think I missed it.
It was posted under the old board, group buy forum.
I don't know if it is still going on.
Think they were $79 for the nagant, if I am wrong please someone correct me.
Would not hurt to call IO and ask if the group buy is still going on for Gunboards.
trucking2120

·
Super Moderator Platinum Member Zombie Killer
4,049 Posts
Maybe another group buy will show up some time....depends on whether a particular sponsor has an excess of revolvers to move quickly to generate some other sales...

·
4,049 Posts
Sponsors.....

I usually try to buy from Board sponsors FIRST.....they are generally very competitive, will try to help you when you mention Gunboards...which you should do anyway...and they are usually the ones that have the most available. I ask also, whether or not they have the Century billboard-type import mark. When you can find whomever still has TG imported revolvers, they will be under the barrel, which is what I prefer. This is just my .02 worth. The sponsors pay to keep the boards open.....I give them first shot for my privilege to use the boards.

·
Gold Bullet member
2,208 Posts
I usually try to buy from Board sponsors FIRST.....they are generally very competitive, will try to help you when you mention Gunboards...which you should do anyway...and they are usually the ones that have the most available. I ask also, whether or not they have the Century billboard-type import mark. When you can find whomever still has TG imported revolvers, they will be under the barrel, which is what I prefer. This is just my .02 worth. The sponsors pay to keep the boards open.....I give them first shot for my privilege to use the boards.
Good point. Do you know which sponser has the TG imports still? IO?

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Hi guys,

I bought four from I-O and am well pleased! Empire Arms only has a few left, his guns were very nice TOO!

All had the small import mark!

Be safe,
point6

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
You are right, I also patronize the sponsors...that is how I support the boards. But I got a Nagant from IO, the pistol is so nice I dont want to shoot it. Thats is why I buy the defaced Nagants...to take to the range. That is pretty much what I meant. I wonder, if I call IO and ask for the Gunboards deal, I bet they would give it to me

·
4,049 Posts
You are right, I also patronize the sponsors...that is how I support the boards. But I got a Nagant from IO, the pistol is so nice I dont want to shoot it. Thats is why I buy the defaced Nagants...to take to the range. That is pretty much what I meant. I wonder, if I call IO and ask for the Gunboards deal, I bet they would give it to me
Heck, it doesn't hurt to ask....all they can say is NO.....regardless, they are still a good deal. You're probably right about the billboard guns....still excellent shooters.

·
Registered
357 Posts
If anyone runs across a 43' or 44' Izzy m95 Nagant Pistol I am looking for both

·
Registered
357 Posts
Creepie care to have her depart you ??

·
Gold Bullet member
2,208 Posts
I have a 43 Izhevsk with the marks under the barrel.

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Creepie care to have her depart you ??
Nah...You would fair better with a handpicked date from IO for $100 shipped (if they still offer the Gunboards special). Word on the street is you can request it, and they dont charge extra. No big import mark either, and real pretty pistols.

For the shooter with the billboard, SOG has them $69+5$ for handpick, shipping is usually about $12. Good luck!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts