Gunboards Forums banner
41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Do we know if this an issue with the more current Fiocchi ammo or has it been an issue all along? I have a purple box that probably is 20 years old. Haven't shot it yet. I just picked up some vintage 1947 French ammo. Maybe I'll shoot this stuff and get rid of the Fiocchi.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Do we know if this an issue with the more current Fiocchi ammo or has it been an issue all along? I have a purple box that probably is 20 years old. Haven't shot it yet. I just picked up some vintage 1947 French ammo. Maybe I'll shoot this stuff and get rid of the Fiocchi.
I have no idea as your fiocchi ammo is almost as old as I am, but couldn’t hurt to pull them and use for components.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
80 Posts
Update: fiocchi said they would refund and reimburse me for everything all at once so I’m still just waiting for the gunsmith to be done.
How are you going fix the bulged barrel? It's not like replacement barrels are in stock anywhere for these lebel revolvers. Not to mention a replacement would probably be mismatched from the date/inspector stamps

41 - 44 of 44 Posts