Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could anyone out there tell me the aproximate value of an 1892 French revolver. It is a St. Ent. 1915 build. It is in very nice condition with holster. A low dollar and high dollar would give me an idea on what to offer for one.

Thanks, 6.5x55 MOA

·
Registered
4,275 Posts
Hey MOA,
I recently bought a nice 1892 for about $300, I have seen them a bit higher but not lower, the holster adds anywhere $50 to $150 depending on the type of holster, The symplified pattern (made of unformed leather with a flat flap) is cheaper than the clam shell flap holster. It is not real hard to find holsters, but they are not as available as the revolvers.
Best wishes
Gus

·
Copper Bullet member
395 Posts
About 2 months ago I picked up a 1914 dated one with about 50% bluing but a good bore from a local dealer for $235. I have yet to find any ammo for it though.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks

Thanks for the input. I know someone who resently purchased one at an auction. He said he got it reasonable? and wanted to know what it might be worth. He just bought it to resale. Now I have some idea on what to offer him for it.
Thanks again, 6.5x55 MOA

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
I purchased a nice one with an original holster for $200.00 recently and thought I did quite well. The dealer had it in inventory for $300.00 for quite a while and finally decided to drop the price to where it would sell. I'm keeping the revolver, but I plan on selling the holster in the classified here as soon as I get a chance to snap some pictures.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts