Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
just bought a 151m(a) with a mossberg m4(b) scope.does anyone know what the value of the scope might be? all in very good condition. i may mention later what i paid for the combo.right now i am very happy with purchase.rosscoe . just a ballpark figure would be nice.

·
Registered
27 Posts
$$$$ Good question $$$$

A month ago I'd have said,if it was in decent condition with the original fine crosshairs intact. I have ballparked it at $25-$40 In the last few weeks the newbees on ebay have gone ballistic on the Mossberg goodies.Some paying 2 -3 times what they would normally sell. Right now the newbees are paying that for rusted junkers. I have a file cabnet drawer half full of them ...it's stating to get tempting. If your gonna sell it nows the time. if you think you might just want to keep it .I think you should. this frenzy will pass,but everytime it happens a bunch more are put out for sale.If you have a good one keep it .you might want to remount it later.--JMJ-- AKA--Jim the Mossberg Junkie

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mossbergman,thanks for the reply.the scope will continue to stay on the 151m(a)as the way i purchased it.ross

·
Registered
27 Posts
mossbergman,thanks for the reply.the scope will continue to stay on the 151m(a)as the way i purchased it.ross
Smart move.--JMJ--

1 - 4 of 4 Posts